Sunday 16 October 2016

Autumn Storm Shawl

Here in the U.K. the weather has changed; darker evenings, damper mornings and a distinct chill in the air mean that Autumn has most definitely arrived.
 
 
 
And so I felt the need for a big ol' shawl-type-thing. 
Something I could drape around my shoulders to keep the shivers at bay and wrap around to completely cocoon me in warmth.
 
 
And I came up with my Autumn Storm Shawl*
 
 
*Actually, I cannot take any credit for the name. I ran a little Instagram competition and had lots of amazing suggestions- this is the one I chose and it's pretty perfect, I think.
 
 
Crocheted in the most lovely Deramores Vintage Chunky yarn, this Shawl is a simple and speedy project, despite its size.
 
If you'd like to make one, then you can find the pattern here
I can promise it'll keep you super-snug.
 
 
 
Happy crocheting,
Sarah xx 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shawl. It certainly looks cozy, something I need right now as it's 65° in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it certainly is cosy!
      Keep warm,
      Sarah xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx